Website Monitoring Policy
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has a Website Monitoring Policy in place and the website is monitored periodically to address and fix the quality and compatibility issues around the following parameters:
- Performance: Site download time is optimized for a variety of network connections as well as devices. All important pages of the website are tested for this.
- Functionality: All modules of the website are tested for their functionality. The interactive components of the site such as, feedback forms are working smoothly.
- Broken Links: The website is thoroughly reviewed to rule out the presence of any broken links or errors.
- Traffic Analysis: The site traffic is regularly monitored to analyse the usage patterns as well as visitors’ profile and preferences.
- Feedback: Feedback from the visitors is the best way to judge a website’s performance and make necessary improvements. A proper mechanism for feedback is in place to carry out the changes and enhancements as suggested by the visitors.