The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation therof.
Manual No. VII of the Act
There is Reception Counter in the office of the Commission. Every information which can be given to the candidates/public is available. However, if any candidate wishes to discuss a matter or seeks further clarification, he/ she can meet higher authorities. Further if a candidate wants reply of any information in writing, the reply can be given to him on his/ her representation. Candidates/ public has no direct say in the formulation of policy or implementation thereof but the suggestion s of public on different issues are always taken into consideration
The following procedure of dealing with such applications (applications received under the Right to Information Act, 2005 )will be adopted in the Commission Office:-
- Like other application, such type of applications will be received by the receptionist whether received by post or by hand. Receipt of by hand application will be given by the receptionist to the information seeker as usual.
- After receipt of application(s) by the receptionist, the application will be given immediately to the cashier who will remove the copy of challan attached and keep it on his record properly (from audit point of view also) and append a note of such entry to this effect on the application itself. The cashier will hand over the application promptly and personally to the APIO.
- The APIO will give the application to the D.A. who will immediately put up it after making necessary entries in register number-I to the APIO who will further submit it to the PIO.
- The PIO will take decision on every such application as per Rules/ Act and decision etc. of the Commission.
- Where the PIO will think proper that some clarification/ orders of appelate authority (Secretary) is necessary, the matter will be put up for his orders.
- Where the appellate authority(Secretary) feels that the matter requires to be placed for orders before the Chairman/ Commission, the matter will be put up accordingly and orders so implemented.
- Every type of record will be made available by the Section Officers and Branch Officers to the APIO/ PIO pertaining to selections etc. as and when required so that exact information is conveyed to the information seeker or record got inspected as the case may be immediately and without delay.
- When the desired information is ready and some deficiency of fees etc. is noticed the APIO/ PIO will write to the information seeker accordingly pointing out such deficiencies specifically and if no deficiency is noticed the information seeker will be asked either to collect the information personally or send a self addressed envelope duly stamped so that required information is supplied immediately.
- Inspection of all type of record permissible to be inspected by the information seeker may be done in the presence and room of the APIO/ PIO.